“If you can’t stand the heat,
get out of the kitchen!”
Thankfully last week’s oppressive heat wave is over, but we would like to remind all of our loyal customers that Carry Out Cafe has cold plates available each weekday. We’ve done the cooking so that you don’t have to. From quiches to creative salads featuring pasta, grains meat greens to a variety of fish, seafood and meat, we have complete meals ready to grab and go. Plus the favorites, such as mac & cheese and sandwiches for the kids to enjoy post camp, beach or whatever activities you’ve got planned.
- Monday, July 22 – Tri-color rotini pasta with almond pesto finished with toasted almonds, parmagiana cheese, roasted red & yellow grape tomatoes. Served with prosciutto wrapped asparagus spears.
- Tuesday, July 23 – Chef Salad with roast turkey, swiss cheese, baked Virginia ham over greens with cucumber, tomato, red onion, hard boiled egg and applewood smoked bacon.
- Wednesday, July 24 – Thai Steak Salad with peanut noodles and cucumber ribbon salad
- Thursday, July 25 – Salad Nicoise – Italian tuna, baby red potatoes, green beans, Nicoise olives, hard boiled egg and side of red wine vinaigrette
- Friday, July 26 – Chicken souvlaki skewers over greens with tzatziki, cucumber, tomato, pepperoncinis, red onion, Kalamatas & feta. Served with pita.
Call 978-499-2240 to reserve your meal or just stop by and see what’s available!